Only very few areas are subject to such a profound change as the world of offices and the work environment. New technologies are helping to drive this change and are extending the scope of available options. Hierarchies are flattening and new forms of work are being devised.
As a consequence, offices are redefining themselves all the time and are becoming an important and real crystallisation point for motivation, commitment and creativity. Moreover, real working worlds create a spatial expression of the values of employees, they communicate corporate values and they strengthen the sense of identification.
The new office world
Our interior designers are specialists in modern office design in a constantly evolving world. They develop bespoke office solutions and assist with the process of change management.
Our teams work in an interdisciplinary manner and can bring together all parties involved in a project in a targeted partnership-based manner. Solutions arising from this reflect the corporate identity of the prospective Employer.
We develop the ideas of our clients and implement them using the methods available to enable us to incorporate them into our interior design.
From Concept Design to Completion:
Our design services start before the initial concept with a detailed analytical survey of the Employers requirements and needs by focusing on the future usage and functionality of the business.
Our specialist services include:
- Baseline analysis
- Establishing Employer requirements
- Overall design services from concept to detailed design
- Occupancy layout configurations
- Design of fixtures fittings and equipment including bespoke individual solutions
- Design in accordance with workplace codes and guidelines for people with disabilities
- Assisting with the Employer's change management process
- Integration of technical and acoustic requirements and providing an aesthetic concept
- Visualisation, virtual reality walk throughs