To satisfy the specific requirements of complex science and institutional buildings, the OBERMEYER Group has built up a field of competence in design of research facilities. This extends our core competence in the disciplines of architecture, interior design, technical building equipment and structural design through the addition of specialists whose task is to plan and implement one of the most technically challenging types of building. Experienced teams from all of these departments work together on an interdisciplinary basis to satisfy complex and continually changing requirements.
Besides functionally optimised solutions for research and tuition, we focus on creating a research landscape that encourages creativity and powers of innovation of the end users.
We deliver laboratories comprising the most demanding of technical challenges, on schedule and within agreed deadlines. The interdisciplinary nature of our teams enables us to assure the success of projects for biological, chemical and physical laboratories including clinical laboratories and central pharmacies. With a high professional standard, we satisfy requirements for GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) as well as GenTSV ( en. Genetic Engineering regulation) or BioStoffVO (en. Biological Substances Ordinances) . Equally, the design of laboratory animal accommodation meeting the requirements of GV-SOLAS (en. Society of Laboratory Animal Sciences) also constitute part of our portfolio.
Our specialist services include:
- Overall design and supervision from the original concept through design and tender services, along with support during construction
- Interior design
- Further disciplines (Technical building services engineering, structural design, building science etc.)
- all encompassing design disciplines utilising the BIM methodology including visualisations and virtual reality tours for Employer and End User involvement
- Development of framework programmes
- Consultancy support for logistical procedures and the development of concepts