Our interior design experts develop bespoke solutions that combine functionality with the aspirations of the End User and with outstanding design whilst considering the cost and time framework. To make decisions easier and to involve the client in the design process at the earliest possible stage, we work from the beginning in 3D and enable all stakeholders, through the use of virtual reality, to obtain a realistic impression of our designs.
As a sub-component of the overall design of buildings, our interior designers provide an interface between architecture and the individual specialist disciplines such as technical building services design, bio-medical engineering and building acoustics.
Our highly experienced team of interior designers are predominantly specialised in healthcare design and the design of Administration & Office establishments , we have the necessary resources, and the professional expertise to facilitate projects professionally through to an optimum outcome, in a vast array of sectors and right across all stages of service delivery.
Our specialist services include:
- Developing a concept including sample boards for materials and colour schemes
- Creation of mood boards
- Room function and workplace concepts
- Interior design including bespoke furniture designs and project-specific design and consideration of interior fixtures, taking into account ergonomics, acoustics and the applicable directives governing each design task
- Detailed design of interior fit out
- Conceptual design of lighting and ceilings in coordination with technical building services engineering
- Design of wayfinding and signage
- Optimisation of workspace usage
- Visualisations, virtual 3D walk-arounds