During the initial definition of the project requirements
- an as-built documentation is carried out including an evaluation of the area, the security measures and the building structure
- requirement concepts are developed together with the armed forces and
- utilisation and security concepts are prepared.
Afterwards the design scope of the refurbishment and expansion results from the comparison of the existing situation against the client requirements during the development of the utilisation concept.
Depending on the requirements, building concepts are developed for which the following services are provided:
- Concept and detailed design considering an energy-optimised approach
- Development of operating concepts including calculation of life cycle costs
- Tendering and awarding
- Quality assurance during construction
- Sustainability certification according to LEED and DGNB
During the initial definition of the project requirements, depending on the area and function specified,
- geotechnical data and 3D topographical models are created and
- demand-driven concepts are developed together with the armed forces.
Afterwards these requirement concepts are implemented in the master planning. The design of the project includes buildings, technical facilities for energy and information technology development as well as infrastructural supply and disposal systems. Structural and technical security are integral parts of our design.
The scope of the building and infrastructure design corresponds to the service profile of "design within existing facilities" described above.