Healthcare Consultancy is an interdisciplinary process
Buildings for healthcare and research are subject to demanding requirements in terms of their architectural and technical standards. These design and planning objectives can only be achieved by an experienced, interdisciplinary team of specialists.
To this end, OBERMEYER has established its own independent Healthcare Consultancy and Supervision entity within the Group. Here, hospital designers work on complex construction projects such as hospitals, medical centres and buildings for research and teaching.
Our wealth of experience now includes more than 800 completed projects for healthcare facilities.
These specialist disciplines extend to the following areas of expertise
Our healthcare experts within the OBERMEYER Group are supported by our specialist biomedical, technical building services and structural design teams. This range is extended by specialist institutes such as the Institute for Building & Energy Efficiency and the Institute for Environmental Protection and Building Physics & Construction Physics. This enables OBERMEYER to provide its clients with a one-stop consultancy for overall design services right across the entire value-added chain. For you as an Employer, this provides personal assurance of an ultimate level of quality and peace of mind from a single point of contact.
Aside from the vast array of large scale projects, OBERMEYER also pays very careful attention to smaller, bespoke entities such as GP practices and clinics. We holistically manage the whole of your project – from advisory support through to the successful design, construction and completion.
Specialist service sectors
Our specialist services include:
- Master planning and medical concepts
- Feasibility studies including the evaluation of existing facilities
- Operational and organisational planning
- Space programming
- Advisory services for logistical procedures and development of logistics concepts
- Design and advisory services for VIP and VVIP sections
- Overall design and consultancy services from concept design to construction award, and supervision during construction
- Interior design
- Construction management
- Technical building services design
- Structural design
- building physics, sciences and environmental studies
- All encompassing design services utilising the BIM methodology including visualisations and virtual reality tours for Employer and End User involvement