- Construction engineering
- Rail transport systems
- Road planning
- Test routes for the automotive industry
- Structural planning
- Technical equipment, rail
- Tunnel engineering and specialist civil engineering
- Transport structures & bridges
- Transport stations and rail systems
- German Institute for Transport Planning & Traffic Engineering
- German Institute for Environmental Protection and Building Physics
- Water & waste water
All forms of planning relating to infrastructure projects at OBERMEYER are treated as interdisciplinary tasks. Because the infrastructure market is constantly evolving, customer requirements need to be serviced with combined skills and flexibility.
This is why we founded OBERMEYER Infrastruktur GmbH & Co. KG on 1 October 2020 as a spin-off from OBERMEYER Planen + Beraten GmbH.