At the infrastructure devison of OBERMEYER we plan innovative transport systems for road & rail, thus shaping the performance capabilities of transport systems.
The future of transport routes are primarily defined by the need to effectively manage the rising volumes of traffic on our existing transport routes.
In this context, technical equipment and active transport guidance systems are the key to delivering a positive outcome for the whole of society.
- Parking management systems for city centres
- Traffic control systems, e.g. for airports, stadiums, trade fairs and city centre areas
- Traffic guidance systems for trunk roads
- Traffic monitoring and computer centres
- Plant and systems technology for road tunnels in acc. with RABT
- Light signal systems (LSA)
- Guidance & protection technology
- Telecommunications technology
- Electrical engineering
- Catenary wires & electrical supply to railways
- Vehicles, engine sheds, workshops
OBERMEYER Infrastructure is certified to deliver technical equipment services for Deutsche Bahn AG, Germany’s rail operator.