The growing demand for land on the one hand and the commitment to a resource-friendly and environmentally compatible approach on the other, present site development with great challenges.land At OBERMEYER, we consider transport planning for rail and road, the planning of technical infrastructure for media supply and disposal as well as nature-oriented landscaping of recreational areas as a unity.
The media-related and technical aspects of site development planning include the planning of economical, innovative supply and disposal networks for the:
- Supply of drinking water
- Gas supply
- District and local heating supply
- Power supply and telecommunications networks
- Disposal of waste water
- Surface drainage with rainwater management
Including the special structures required for this, e.g. booster stations (pressure), transformers and distributors, rainwater retention basins and rainwater treatment facilities such as pumping stations and soakaway facilities.
For the planning of long-distance pipelines for the supply of gas and water, and for broadband cabling, we deliver:
- Route planning and negotiations relating to rights of way
- Additional work for the completion of basic services
- Town & country planning procedures
- Tendering & documentation
- Materials planning
- Construction supervision and catenary wires